Although the materials used on roofs is very important, proper installation is essential. When it comes to roofing, unless you have experience and all the proper tools, this is a job best left to the professionals such as DVR Roofing, company that is skilled in installing the type of roof you want quickly and accurately.
1. Customer Service. Many companies fix your roof, collect payment and vanish! Make sure you select the good roofers who have an excellent track record with customers and that they will follow up on the job if they have overlooked something. DVR Roofing is a fully insured, and licensed, full service roofing and exterior home improvement company and waiting to help you when you need us.
2. Warranty. Explore how the roofing company guarantee their workmanship and for how long. Providing a warranty means that, if the roof leaks, the contractor will come back and fix it for the life of the warranty. Check references to find out how well contractors have honored their warranties.
We guarantee all labour for ten solid years. We also offer an extended warranty on all materials.
3. Property Protection. Your home is the largest investment you’ve made. Protect it! Roofing is a big, messy job. A lot of waste must be hauled away and disposed of. Your home and property should not be put in jeopardy. Make sure the roofing company will protect your home from falling debris with tarps and plywood. If not, your property will probably risk unnecessary damage
4. Clean up. You will notice this part of the renovation the most! Make sure the company guarantees that they will clean up the work site every day, including the eaves troughs and gardens around your home. They should clear away large debris and remove small metal pieces such as nails with a magnetic broom. Before you make your final payment, make sure you are happy with the state of your property. As expert craftsmen in roof services, DVR Roofing pays attention to the small details, like keeping your property clean and neat, cleaning the gutters, and using top quality roofing materials.
5. Insurance. Accidents do happen! Does the roofing company have valid and adequate insurance to protect your home and your neighbour’s property? DVR roofing has a liability insurance for up to $2 million to protect your home and workers working on your property.
6. Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB). DVR Roofing makes a large contribution to the WSIB every month to protect the homeowner in case our workers get injured on the job. Ask the contractor to show you a valid Clearance Certificate.
With DVR Roofing You’re in good hands. D&R Roofing can help you! Get a quote a roofing quote today to estimate your roofing costs!